A multiplayer online 3rd person vehicular battle arena combat game that nods to Twisted Metal, Halo, and League of Legends with a pirate-y and stylistic art theme. Core gameplay implements intuitive mechanics and arcade-style combat based on broadside cannon naval warfare with a light touch of fantasy added to the mix.
- Wrapping Map System: Pirates know no bounds! Sail indefinitely and you'll always be close to the action Pac-Man style without being pushed up against the edge or scallywags hiding in a corner. If an opponent is sailing in the distance to the East, sailing West you can travel towards them head on!
- Broadside Combat: Fire the cannons! Ships are equipped with port and starboard cannons that reload independently. Master the use of predictive aiming, dodging incoming fire, as well as turning to alternate cannons.
- Mid-match Upgrades: Start fresh each match. Collect gold from sinking other pirates, completing challenges, or raiding trade ships to upgrade your ship to gain an edge against your opponents. Each death sets you back an upgrade.
- Infamy mode: Infamy serves as an indicator of the match leader and a system to encourage daring play. Infamy is rewarded for killing the most dangerous opponents while discouraging attacking weaker players who are the bottom rank during the match. This Free-For-All game mode will be one of many, including several team modes.
- Bots: practice or include in a match with friends. We hope to expand on more PVE content in the future with deadly sea monsters!
- Abilities: Each ship is equipped with its own active and passive abilities to encourage different play styles and provide unique confrontations. Ramming speed, Flamethrowers, Poison Gas, Explosive barrels to name a few.
Unearned Bounty will release on Steam Early Access Mid January 2018
Unearned Bounty has PC, Mac, and Linux support. We have strived to make the game runnable on lower-end and integrated graphics cards, and working on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 support for in the near future. Unearned Bounty will be free-to-play, not pay-to-win. We’ve chosen to do free-to-play so that players can try out the game and play with their friends without any barrier. We plan on a robust weekly free ship rotation, with ship and cosmetic unlocks through play. We will be making our best effort to maintain a balanced and fair gameplay environment.
Extrokold Games, LLC is an independent studio that employs AAA artists, Music and Sound composers, as well as FX experts for exciting game content.
We are passionate about providing hours of engaging and novel gameplay; our goal is to make cool stuff that people will talk about for years to come. We want players to reflect about how novel the experiences we build are and how fun they were to play for hours on end. We are a small but talented team who bring together Film, Microsoft, Sony, and Obsidian Entertainment; bringing games like The Last of Us, Uncharted 3 & Uncharted 4, Fallout: New Vegas & Fallout 4, and many more to life. We're involved in the San Diego game development scene as well as several game development communities. If you'd like to be involved in playtesting or chatting with us hang out at our discord server: discord.gg/unearnedbounty
Robert Dunlap, email@example.com
Jeff Dunlap, firstname.lastname@example.org
Unearned Bounty Trailer #1